Wet Electrostatic Precipitator Wesp Manufacturers In India
With increasing demand, world-wide, for reduction of respirable particulate and aerosols from various industrial processes, Wet Electrostatic Precipitator (Wet ESP) technology from Enviropol – Envibat is gaining recognition due to its ability to capture sub-micron particulate with condensed acid mist unlike other dry separation technologies like Bag Filter & Dry ESP.
Enviropol Engineers is a leading wet electrostatic precipitator suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters from India. We are supplying highly advanced wet type electrostatic precipitator around the world at the most competitive prices.
Working Principle of Wet Type Electrostatic Precipitator:
Gas Conditioning: The dust laden hot flue gases are first conditioned to near saturation to make it more conductive for charging through water spraying. For high dust loading, low pressure drop scrubbing is used for conditioning and reducing the dust load.
Charging: Saturated gas with fine particulate enters the charging section and given strong negative charge by ionizing corona produced by high voltage electrodes.
Collecting: The electrical filed causes charged particles to migrate to the grounded walls of the tube where they accumulate.
Removing: The falling water film inside the tubes removes the collected material to a discharge drain.
Wet Electrostatic Precipitator (WESP)
Advantages of Wet ESP
- Ability To Capture High Resistivity (>1010 Ohm-Cm) Particulate
- Low Outlet Emission - Even Below 10mg/Nm3
- Substantial Reduction Of Gaseous Pollutants H2 SO4 Mist & So2
- Ability To Capture Hg+2 And HCl
- Low Specific Collecting Area
- Ability To Handle Sticky Dust
- No Rapper Re-Entrainment
- No Fire Hazards
- Smaller Foot Prints
Our Manufacturing Range
- Square Construction
- Round Construction
- Honeycomb/Circular/Concentric Electrodes
What is a Wet Electrostatic Precipitator (WESP)?
Enviropol Engineers takes pride in offering state-of-the-art wet electrostatic precipitators (WESPs), designed to combat air pollution (H2SO4, Mist, HCl Mist, Fine Dust Particles etc.) effectively. As renowned manufacturers and suppliers, we have designed & manufactured the WESP technology to provide efficient solutions for various industries.
Wet ESP Technology
WESP is a reliable air pollution control device that effectively removes fine particulate matter, aerosols, and gases from industrial exhaust process streams. The process involves charging the particles with high-voltage electricity and collecting them on grounded surfaces wetted with water or another liquid. This unique wet electrostatic precipitation method ensures higher particle capture efficiency compared to dry ESPs.
Benefits of Choosing WESP
- Superior Particle Capture Efficiency : WESPs boast high removal efficiency for submicron particles, including acids, heavy metals, and other harmful substances. This results in cleaner emissions and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Versatile Applications : Our wet electrostatic precipitators can be customized for diverse industries such as power generation, chemical processing, cement, steel, and incineration plants. They effectively handle a wide range of contaminants and offer optimal performance in various operating conditions.
- Reduced Maintenance : With self-cleaning mechanisms and continuous water flushing, WESPs minimize the accumulation of dust and require less frequent cleaning and maintenance, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Less Footprints as compared to dry ESP : Enviropol WESP can achieve higher efficiency with its design & will only require 1/4th of an area as needed by Dry ESP for the same volume & efficiency.
Enviropol Engineers stands as a trusted provider of wet electrostatic precipitators (WESPs), offering advanced technology for efficient air pollution control. As the preferred choice of numerous industries, our WESPs provide superior particle capture efficiency, versatile applications, and reduced maintenance requirements.