EGB (ELECTRIFED GRAVEL BED)
The EGB is a high performing dry electrostatic precipitator. The EGB is used as the final stage to remove impurities as tars and fine Sub Micron particulates from process- and flue gases.
This Technology is best suited as a polishing filter for sticky and high resistivity dust containing Alkalis like in Palm shell, Palm fiber, EFB and spent wash (Distillery waste) fired Boilers/Incinerators.
This technology has also been used successfully to upgrade existing ESP installations to meet most stringent emission norms in power & cement on coal and lignite fired applications.
The EGB design is modular shaped. The nominal capacity of each module is between 10.000- 300.000 m3/h.
The well-designed and proven construction provides high operational reliability, long-term stable collection efficiency, low energy consumption and simple maintenance.
EGB Advantages and Applications
- Proven construction provides high operational reliability.
- Long-term stable collection efficiency.
- Low energy consumption and simple maintenance.
- No production of dirty waters to be treated, nor mud or sludge
- Evenly distributed gas flow and No slipstream
- Excellent for High Resistivity Dust
- On all Typical Fule