DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
Working Principle of Dust Suppression System
Dry Fog System works on the agglomeration principle, fugitive dust particles collide with fine water droplets, generated by air-assisted atomizers, get heavier and settle down material stream.
Cold Fog System works on the same principle as Dry Fog, fine water droplets generate through high water pressure nozzles.
Plain Water System adds some moisture into the material stream to reduce its dust generation tendency at following material transfer point.
Sprinkler Water System wets the upper layer of stacked material to eliminate wind erosion risk.
Enviropol Engineers is a leading dust suppression system manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters from India. We are supplying high-quality dry fog systems around the world at the most competitive prices.
Advantages of Dry Fog Dust Suppression System
- Dry Fog System is capable to control fugitive dust emission with allowable moisture addition in the material stream, less risk of air atomizer clogging & no wetting of conveyor belts.
- Cold Fog System is capable to control fugitive emission adding some moisture in the material stream to reduce dust generation tendency at transfer points.
- Plain Water System is a low-cost solution, easy maintenance & less risk of nozzle clogging.
- Sprinkler Water System is an appropriate solution for stacked bulk material, low water consumption is possible adding some crusting agent in water, easy maintenance & robust design.
Our Manufacturing Range
- Dry Fog (Compressed Air Assisted) Dust Suppression
- Cold Fog (High Pressure) Dust Suppression
- Plain Water (Low Pressure) Dust Suppression
- Sprinkler Water Dust Suppression
Dust Suppression System Selection Criteria
- Material Characteristics
- Permissible Moisture Limit
- Application Point
- Feasibility of Dust Source Enclosure
Dry Fog Dust Suppression System Applications
- Oil & Gas